Sunday, October 26, 2008

Light Tune

Headlight tune that is.
I got this idea from the Joyfast NC. It seemed like a good thing. The original orange looking lights are a bit ugly. To brighten up the front and match the main lights. I went to autobacs and used my loyalty points (567 yen) so I got them for free.

I got some Raybrig R130 T10 Platinum White 12V 5W (プラチナホワイト)They have a blue tint on the outside but the result is a pure white light.
When installed they give a bright white light. for a tuned look. I'll be adding some eyelines soon so that will help accentuate the look.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.