Friday, April 3, 2009

Corn's Maintenance

Before my IZU trip, I took my car to Car Make Corn's for a routine engine and gear oil change and general checkup. I can't go to the dealer because my car's wheels are 3mm outside their acceptable offset and the steering wheel is now non-airbag. They'd probably also complain about the canards now too.

So the answer is Corn's. www.carmakecorns.com <- New Website. You can even rent an NA roadster from them.

Corn's guys are cool and they make some cool parts too. Their straight mid pipe brings big HP gains over standard. It's on my list.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.