Wednesday, April 15, 2009

VR.G2 Musings

OK, well the VR G2 are definately on the agenda. This first pic has the front emblem and number plate holes filled. Looks smoother. I have an old grill without the chrome too. I might do something with that.
NOTE I have taken off the canards for the time being. Street use.
This one shows the awsomeness in a practical form. Formula silver is the preferred choice for my car. at the moment.

A little more aggressive with Flat Black.
After playing GRID for a while i have been looking at graphics again. the side section in a colour to match some GREEN VR.G2 may be an issue. I mean If you are going to pay, why not pay for custom paint. $30 extra
May look something like this anyway.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.