Saturday, April 18, 2009

PS.. I hate choices.

Living in Japan has it's pitfalls for an undecisive guy like me...

When you decide 100% on something there's always a million other options just around the corner. I saw the latest Drift Tengoku magazine today and there was a car with 19" Work miesters in BLACK. So here is the toughest image to date. Personally its not really my style, but still very cool. I don't know why I put the SSR on my car anyway.
But the direction my car is taking is cloudy at the moment. I need a serious vacation from cars.
So posts may slow. maybe.
Russ.

1 comment:

  1. I like this look. although the rear offset looks ridiculous, and would probably rub(badly) on hard corners.

    Have always been a fan of black or matt wheels on a grey car. Good alternative to the G2s you're eyeing.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.