Sunday, April 26, 2009

Odula & Joyfast

Joyfast is a Japanese tuning company that uses a lot of the best things that other manufacturers produce and build on that to build something great. Their demo NC is a nice car that sports NOPRO rear diffuser and wing and until recently a Jets front bar and carbon lip/canard combo.

In the search for more grip in the front, they recently upgraded to a ful FRP bar. the Odula bar is one of few on the market and really makes the front of the NC look FAT.

I approve. White is still my colour of choice but I haven't owned a white car since my WRX.
While I've seen this bar in grey. It really looks mych better in white.

Very cool.

BTW. Karuizawa meeting is next month.

There should be plenty of cool cars there.

See what happens. Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.