Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wheel Tape

I broke out the black vinyl electrical tape again. The wheels came up fantastic!!!!
The Gloss Black finish really suited the car. I was very surprised.

Somehow the wheels look much bigger that the other colours.

The contrast between the gold and black is amazing.

Along the way I tried this variation bith gold back ground and gold centre but niether were appealing.

Late in the afternoon I had another crack at silver... But it just doesn't rate.
So I guess I'll be heading to the 100 yen shop to buy some black spray cans.
Maybe by next weekend the car will look much better.
I did add a small touch to the engine cam cover.
Russ.

3 comments:

  1. big surport to black, Russ

    looks fantabulous!!!

    mine white nc uses advan rs gun-metel, they do look bigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the black is good.

    So Stay tuned.

    Just deciding D.I.Y or waste some cash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the black is where it's at Russ. Nice job there and can't wait to see actual paint and not tape ;)

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.