Friday, March 20, 2009

Autoexe NC2

New Autoexe front bar for the NC2 MX5 has just been released from AutoExe. It really takes a lot of the happy out of the NC2 at first glance and adds a 15 mm deeper and 30mm longer splitter to the mix. But the colour is quite deceptive. You really need to see a white or yellow one before you judge this one. How it integrates with the original pieces is hard to see.

BTW Wheels are New RAYS G7 in 18x7+42 with 215/40/18 tyres. Loads of clearance.

Autoexe Main Page & NC Page

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.