Friday, March 13, 2009

Wheel Paint Again!

OK, The dream wheel combo has to be these Advan RS in 19" with Hyper Black finish.
While they look like heavy chrome. they are actually Hyper Black. Check them on this FD (Pic1,Pic2) .

However they are still miles away from my price range. So I was thinking of paint options again for the Gold RGII. I upped the size just to make it easier to see.

Flat Black with Body colour highlights look good.

And this Flat Black and RED look good too.

The easiest to paint is this gold highlight version but it doesn't match so well.
So I guess the last option is Gloos Black or Flat Black. DIY Easy and Cheap.
Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.