Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daikoku.

Just the regular drive to Daikoku to meet the GT-R OC (Owners Club) guys. Did a bit of Raji Dori (radio control drift). See Below.
When I arrived I noticed another R16 Member turn up. "NC Oyaji" I love white cars and his NC is especially JDM. RS Watanabe Wheels in Black contrast well. You can get a large version here on my bucket.
Click for a new 1920x1200 Desktop.
Yokohama Bay Bridge is just before Daikoku. BTW, long exposure when driving is dangerous kiddies.

The infamous Wangan B Route Tunnels. Didn't see any screaming cars tonight. Maybe the guy in a new GT-R35 Bspec was using them though. (limited)

This is Tokyo Bay Odaiba Ferris Wheel. Different to the Kasi Park Wheel. About 5 Klms away.

Here is my Yokomo Drift Package in latest form. You can see I like Black and White contrast.
Russ.

1 comment:

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.