Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Drive - Tokyo

Photo spots around Tokyo are everywhere. Fuji TV Building makes a nice pic from the roof of aqua city in Odaiba. Easy access for low vehicles too.

The opposite direction takes the Rainbow Bridge. This would be better from 9F of Aqua City Odaiba. No fence but lighting may be tricky depending on the time of day.

The tourists view. Which city is it again. Ahh yes. New-San-Frantokyork!
On the way home I stopped by Kasai Park. It's just near my house but I never go there.

This used to be the biggest ferris wheel in the world @ 111m.

My car is right in the middle .... seee.
The view on a normal tokyo day. You know stuff is there but the haze doesn't allow a view of Fuji, Chiba Mountains, you can just make out the aqua line vent on the horizon of this pic.
Nice park.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.