Saturday, March 7, 2009

Road & Ster to End Publication

These grey skies are a sign that another magazine has fallen. It seems the next Road&Ster publication will be the last. So they are going to make it a good one gathering all the top NC tuners in Japan.
Joyfast had their 2.0L Panda and RS Stage had the 2.3L on show.

The venue was NATS test track. Here you can see, Joyfast, Nopro's 2 cars, Vary, D-Technique, Barchetta. brightening and a few others were also there.

Nopro's demo car was drifting a bit in the rain. Sound like fun.
Check out the next issue. It will be No58. http://www.roadandster.com/index.htm
Russ.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, it is tough for roadster fans worldwide when such a leading magazine decides to close its doors. News Publishing seems like they're doing well, so its a shame they're axing such an iconic publication. I guess the last issue is on its way to being a collector's copy!

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.