Thursday, March 5, 2009

TC-F Drive

A short drive today around the disneyland/disneysea area. The car is filthy but in the sun it still makes a nice picture. 1920x1200 desktop image.

The area is lined with palm trees. kind of reminds me of the Gold Coast.... NOT!

There are a few interesting places for pics. The roads are painted all different sorts of colours.

Disney Monorail Route slices through the palm trees. Just to let you know it's man made.


Hows this for a rare Tokyo find. 55/6/7 Cadillac/Belair whatever. Maybe the ultimate summer cruising mobile. This shot was absolute fluke as I was driving, looking in the mirror, trying to frame the shot and keep in in focus. When i checked the camera.... Ehhhhh, Monorail???? PERFECT!!!
The TC-F Mirrors take a nice picture.... Good recommendation if ever I saw one. The roads are also bumpy because of the paint on the roads. (to stop drifting) But the mirrors didn't move either.
Sweet.
Some more shots near my house. I've decided this place is too boring for pics. The grey is overpowering.

The car really really really needs a wash. Recently we had rain, snow, gobi desert dust on the wind, rain etc. YUK!

But it's all good. I love the rear lines of the RHT with the top down. A little fatter than the Soft top version.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.