Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Mix

A small shopping trip yielded some little trinkets.

These DC shoe wrist bands do the trick of catching that fluid that may drip on the circuit from the brake fluid or power steering fluid.

DC Shoes! & Ken Block! A little Tribute

Video 1

Video 2 is awesome.Watch in HD.



So now the engine bay is definately NON-Standard.

A few of us headed up to Kazama's New RC Circuit. Here's Dino on the super smooth surface. Took a while to get used to. NO grip at all with Yokomo tyres. I had to ditch my awesome HPI wheels as the circuit is a Yokomo sponsored venue.
My Nissan GT-R's splitter was the perfect height at 0.5mm to glide directly under the track marking boards and catch. A bit hard to see it. I thought I'd have the perfect line then bang. Splitter... maybe some silver tape on the leading edge will solve that. See below for my RC car.
Cheers to Andy from Powervehicles and of course check out Kazama-Auto for the circuit.
Russ.
A bit too much of this. Adam and Dino checking out the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.