Sunday, March 8, 2009

Odula NC @ Option 2 Enduro

I've been reading the odula blog recently and watching them prepare their Demo car for race action. The addition of Rays WTCC Motorsport 57 wheels and 255 rubber are just one part of the mods.

The intended event series is the Option2 Exeddy Cup Series. The car was looking good on the grid. Unfortunately, a brake lock up and subsequent course out resulted in minor damage to aero.
Maybe next time.

Russ.
Close Up of the Odula kit.
Speed!


A bit of attitude
Damage didn't stop the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.