Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chiba Boso.


A day's drive down to Chiba to see a few things I have been wanting to see for a long long time. The roadster is a really easy car to drive and I am enjoying it imensely. Chiba has a couple of large budda statues and I had to see them for myself.

The 1.5 klm road to the top of the white budda should be a hilclimb. Awesome!

The rest of the day I spent exploring the coast between Kisarazu and the Tateyama Ropeway.
The view from the ropeway of course included the Roadster.
haha!

Further up I started to look around. The weather was a nice 30 degrees which made hiking around a little taxing.

You really should check out Nokogiri-Yama and Nihon-Ji! It has the largest Budda in Japan.

This place is awesome. As you stand on the top of "Hell" or look below to the carved buddas in this cavernous place, you feel like Indiana Jones discovering Japan's wonders.

Add this one to your list.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.