Friday, July 11, 2008

Chiba Shopping.

Today was a lazy day, so I went to chiba to check out some shops and investigate some new products.

First stop was Super Autobacs at Naganuma. I didn't really need to go here because I was going to Crystal, I thought I would just stop in anyway. Spied some nice new car stereo's with easy USB connectability. Kenwood IK7 or U535 look good but the expensive U929 looks very cool. I already have kenwood so it's an easy install. the other option is the colour adjust Carozzeria that I had in the Seven.

Crystal is a tuners paradise. Not many shiny parts here. Just wheels and stuff. I was interested in comparing Recaro RS-G and Bride Vios III seats. Hmm still cant decide. on that one.


They had KunnyZ Drift Chaser on display. Mmmm nicey nicey.
On the way home I went past Makuhari "beach" and the Mariner's stadium. Nice breeze off the water.
When I got to Carrest Makuhari I thought I'd drop in and have a look. They still have the Top Secret R34 and Drift S15 here on display. I think they should give the S15 to me and the R34 to some other nutter who likes R34s. they are just wasting away here.


Anyway. The car park was nearly empty so i took a couple of nice shots.


Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.