Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kujyukuri to Mobara

Today was a slow start with a big finish. While I had planned an Izu trip, my late sleep in saw the roads clogged and time slip away. So I jumped in and headed to the beach for some cool down from the 32 degree heat.

It the middle of the day, it was a refreshing first stop to dip some hot feet in the Kukjukuri sand.
After some lunch and a workout climbing the stairs to the top of the tower. It was a decision of where to next?
A quick look at the map and the only thing that grabbed my attention was a little far. But it would be winding most of the way and fun fun. It was late in the day and the sun had lost its heat so the top was down and I was enjoying the open air. Until about 30 huge drops of rain dropped down. Top went up for a short time.
I ended up at Yorokeikoku and did some hiking around the rivers and enjoyed the - ions. beautiful.
Some cool places around here. Including this tunnel with natural light.
The Awamata taki ( falls) and the awesome traffic less run and the amazing scenery on the 465 and the bumpy boso skyline.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.