Sunday, July 27, 2008

Party Race 2008 Round 1 - Tsukuba


Thomas is a foreigner in Japan fighting in the Mazda NR-A Party Race.

Here is an old interview.

If you want to enter the Party Race, you need an NR-A spec car from Mazda. But companies like D-Technique know how to set these cars up to win on track. Thomas bought an NR-A TCR2000 from these guys and grabbed pole.

The first race however saw a missed start which proved impossible to recover from.

Enjoy the gallery here.
Follow his progress in round 2 on the 27th.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.