Tuesday, July 1, 2008

R.G. Designs


Hi guys, I photocopied a sketch I did and left the bumper, skirts and wheels free for some design sketches just for fun ideas. Of course far from final. I mean the tyres are not even black!

OK, The first is just a lip spoiler/front diffuser combination. I added some canards and a curved gt wing. There's also a bonnet scoop in the US shaker style. Eylids are a must!

This next one brings some attitude! Deep Skirts and front spoiler and an extended front hole. Bar features larger driving lights for some touge action. Rear wing will balance frontal ground effects.
Next, I took the front lights and added them too some pods and a more conventional front under sweep. Round rear wing is more subtle.


This next one started from the side skirts. I added this vent half way. the front of the sidde skirts curve under the car. The front I went a bit too far with all the vents but it could work if the colours were right. Mu signature slash is on the side of this car.
Next the side vent skirt again, but a more subtle attack at the front of the car. Wheels are similar to new Rx8 Wheels.


Radical BN Sports style machine with low low stance and Professor Style rims, GTR style front bar with LED fog lamps. Carbon bonnet and do-luck stle rear spoiler.


The last one is my favourite so far so I drew this one a little better see top. Rally inspired front end is low but still short for clearance. Fat stone flaps and dumped to the deck. very cool. Lots of light for midnight attack!


I loaded a blank image HERE if you want to draw some.


Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.