Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ville Photography.

Thanks to Ville for sending me some new pics from the Sunako Juku (school) I attended.

Top pic is Sunako-san driving my car.

This is me looking slow, but I am actually foot to the floor! Ville was using his new camera for the first time so he hadn't discovered the right settings yet. (Early in the day.)

Hard braking and trail braking practice!

But these few pics show some speed and attitude in the car right at the turn in point for the last corner. Nice shutter speed and good still car image.

Thanks for the pics. Good to see my car is still pretty flat under cornering.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.