Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nopro NC2

Nopro's new NC2 nose is very Mazdaspeed looking. The only difference is the light fittings allow for NC2 Lights, therefore the bumper is a little longer. You can notice this most near the side ducts as they are recessed further. The centre section has the happy curve and the bottom lip has a centre support in the lower opening. Only purists would pick it. I was very surprised when I saw the design... or lack of design.

The very popular Mazdaspeed front is a winner, but why not a new design. I'm not a fan of copies, so everyone is going to say its a Mazdaspeed front and there is a loss of brand image. I also think the NC2 design is a little smoother and deserved better. Just observations.
NC MS front vs NC2 Nopro Front
You can see Nopro creativity below though. Their old kit is awesome.
Russ.

3 comments:

  1. I can't see any difference between the two front bumper designs! It's probably a little more noticeable in person though. Could you point out the differences though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated the post to refence design changes...

    Happy smile NC2 lights and centre support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I noticed that actually. I Thought maybe it was the shadows playing with my eyes! Also, I see a little "air splitter" in the middle of the NC2 Nopro bumper

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.