Thursday, May 14, 2009

R16 TRG Pics from Friends

When I am driving around, I always take a lot of pictures, but I rarely get any of me driving around.
Heading Off.
Behind on the Tomei Highway

Returning the favour.

Heading up to Fuji.

Carbon shining in the sun. I would recommend Craft Square mirrors to anyone. Aestetically pleasing and functional. I do not have a blind spot anymore.

Heading off again.
Down to the "Ranch"

Away we go again...

Heading down the mountain. I'd had enough sun.
Top up and aircon on. Us bald guys have to watch it you know.
Thanks to Koji, Pina, J-Ma, Saigo and a few more. I should get some frontals from Decade too soon.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.