Monday, May 11, 2009

R16 Touring #7 2009

How did I get to this event...?
10th of may was also a ferrari event in Japan. 355 Open.

This 355 Race car was awesome in the tunnels on the way to fuji circuit.

The odd Modena, F50, Tuned F40, etc etc passed me at various speeds

This beautiful 928 was in the right place at the right time. Fuji was draped in clouds.

But that wasn't the reason. I went to meet some friends for a drive. 40 roadsters is always a cool site.

We split into two groups. A group is here.

Decade I would follow for the first runs.

And Rodopina I would be in front of. Makes a nice green sandwich.

Mya's NC runs 18's with 8J and 9J combo.

Hiro runs at tsukuba a bit recently. Enkeis wear grippy rubby rubber.

Badd-San's NC is elegant and aggressive. Ready Yet? no.

Saigodon's NC wears a New NOPRO rear spoiler.

Blaze edition interior with extras.

Badd's NC in aggressive mode. Ready... Let's go.

D-Technique TCR2000. NR-A with extra tuning.

Highway is always ho ho Hummer. Sorry for the puns, there will be more..
Rodopina's NOPRO NC was chasing me all day.

Along with others.

No Hands...

First peek of the peak!

Smooth roads on the evergreen line.

Made for some nice quick Touge runs.

Saigo and others backing up.

Beautiful weather... 28degrees.

How's this for a Fuji backdrop.

Decade and I chillin'

R16 Route Sixteen.

Hiro and Mya. Anyone for some trii-angle?

Badd and Blansh. 17" RS and 18" Advan connesoir

SS2K runs Autoexe.

I showed saigodon how to take some snaps.

Then he took some on his own.
back on the road. Slow pace..

I got bored so I took lot's of snaps. and some video.



It's all good.

Eventually we met up with the other 20 cars.

Ramble.
"Under the Stars" with Budy Club. FD Rx7 BBS rims

Koji-m runs this "Vary" striped machine.

PCM is all BBs and MS.


SU SU SU SU SUPER CHARGER. "Su"chan

SS2k Interior

Green Green, Yes... I did some "circle work." Aussies will know what I mean.

members.

Member and Fuji.


You can only get a pic like this in an open car.!!

Jais is the R16 head honcho.

We headed off back the same way. A little congestion stopped our real destination.


After a stop for a while we headed home.

Koji-m in tow.

Blansh in front.

Very nice parts combination on blansh's car. note the Zoom oval rear view mirror.

Koji-m Up close.

Back on the highway, the guys took off... See ya.

one by one they headed home.

As did kentaro and I in 17klm traffic jam on the tomei... Nice...

But the C1 was empty. I nice fast finish to the day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice meetup! I wish there was a pic of a matt black NC, or at least, one with a matt black top. Been considering that look lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice.

    Believe me when I say.

    "I've thought of that too."

    But I'd never do it.
    May if my car was a few years older.

    Russ.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.