Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tape Tune Revisited.

I had the tape in my hand. ok lets wrap the car once.

It really accentuates the shape of the fenders.

Even the rear looks pumped.

The front looks pretty good and the best thing was that it covered the stupid holes I have from my old number plate.

In this pic I could almost contrast the body to be black as I intended.

I have a thing for two tone cars.
So, Bring on the pace car project... Chech this chop... Very cool but it will never happen.
Just a bit of fun.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.