Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Someday Drive.



A little video I made from the back of the car on the weekend Drive with R16. The car is "Rodopina-san's" Highland Green NCEC. It's equipped with Rays RE30 and Nopro/Mazdaspeed gear.

Came out rather nice. I would have liked some exhaust note, but hey, I didn't actually plan on making it. Spare of the moment, whacked on the suction mount while I was driving (not recommended) and see what it's like.

It's actually only the second time I've stuck the mount on the car.

Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Does the suction mount work well? Looks to do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works well.

    But I'm yet to get creative with placement.

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.