Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weds Bvillens - Pimp this!

Not wheels again!!!! YES!

I am absolutely BONING these Weds Bvillens TS-V in 19"!!! dumped!!! They look huge because the rim is reverse meaning the valve stem is way on the inside of the rim and the spokes are much longer.

I think the black, machining and chrome really match the car with the other accents I have.
I tried the chrome ones chopped before but they didn't look this good.
Bonus... easy to clean.

The idea of using my roadster as a race car is all but gone as time proceeds. But I'll still keep the Advan for the odd track excursion.

These are simply for bling a ding ding with no care for performance or ride implications.

In the next weeks, I'm going to lower the car completely and see how impractical it is and how cool it looks and how much space I have up in there. Probably when I repaint my wheels. Just need to find a space to do it.

These Weds Maverick 005s also look good, but the chop is the 20" model resized and the 19" model is not a reverse rim like the TS-V

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.