Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tokyo Big Sight

Nice sky this evening, but its hard to capture. It wasn't really this dark of course but the light was really bright. This is more like it. Some natural framing blocked out the other cars in the carpark.

I was down at Tokyo Big Sight. Lot's of architecture around here. The view back to Odaiba includes the big ferris wheel and the monorail runs down to that area, or you can take the ferry.

Of course the main feature of the building is the roof design. You'll see this in many a car shoot in Japanese magazines from across the port area.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.