Saturday, February 7, 2009

Advan RZ

I regualarly visit Farm of Minds blog to see whats up. When I spotted an S2000 with 19" Advan RZ, I just fainted. So I went searching on http://www.gtnet.co.jp/ to find more pics. Then I transplated the wheels and added it to my scheme. The result is awesome.

Why dont advan make forged RZ wheels? Then a wheel decision would be easy and I could concentrate on crazy things.

BTW, ordered a new HKS Super hybrid filter. It's not listed on their site, Part number is 70017-AZ003
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.