Sunday, February 22, 2009

R16 Members

Decade's car is as smooth as. New wheels are very nice.
Ce28N look great on the stormy blue covered Autoexe kit.

925RS wears prodrive GC07.

Gami-san's screaming 2.3 is awesome in the city. You can hear it miles away.

Nice lines in the sun.

New aero from Buddy club is a new addition to R16.

It's an interesting design.

Some angles it's great, others it's not so.

Autoexe and Work 18"

Throw on some graphics for impact!

Pina's Nopro kitted car looks awesome with RE-30.

Miya-san's work wheels are spaced 15 at the back.

and 13 at the front. Fills the guards very nicely.

Front is Mazda.

Koji's great striping job. looks awesome.

Nice lineup.
This is Mazdaspeed at its best.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.