Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daikoku

Headed down to Daikoku to meet some friends. Nice lighting effect on an overcast evening.

Car's in Daikoku always make a nice picture. Not too much activity. Only about 10 GT-R last night. A few 7s the odd supra ete and a couple of Gallardo for good measure.
Dan's 750hp monster. Always has some kind of speed scars. Bumper is in trouble from high speed downforce syndrome.

My RC car had an outing but the batteries are stuffed. Need a long life one a a real charger.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.