Thursday, February 19, 2009

M'z Air Jet's

That's what I'm talking bout! The Jet's canards bring the shape back to the front of the car and creates a new line. There's a lot going on at the front now.

No more Mr nice guy! Looks tough!

From a distance the canards are hardly noticable on the grey car. (which is nice) Now I just have to get rid of the mirrors. Big round ugly things, they are.

Canard and Lip are not matched perfectly, but the angle is pretty close. Happy with the end result. I had to epoxy repair the right hand side canard and re-shape it. Absolutely terrible. Left side was perfect though.

Also ducted the air finally. Best thing was I didn't have to remove the bar for any of this.

Now my holes actually go somewhere. I stuck the tiny little Juran stickers on there for accent.

It was getting late when I finished. So I went down to M'z footsal oval. I wanted to find a place with the M'z logo in the background. But these Pepsi trucks sufficed for sponsorship action.
Now just waiting for the Mirrors. Shoud arrive tomorrow I hope.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.