Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jet's Canards

Excited!
Not so excited.

Very Very UNexcited.


Very Very VERY V E R Y V... E.... R.... Y.... BAD!!!!!!!!

OK, calm down....

LEFT FITMENT IS HORRENDOUS!

Finish on the top left is really bad.

Look at the way the backing is protruding from underneath.

The right side is VERY good though. But i still feel there is too much backing. It's beacuse they are designed for tape only fitment. I am going to use bolts. (Something else I have to fix and modify.)

AHHHHHHHH. TERRIBLE QUALITY!!!!
But COOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Here is a little recommendation for those who are thinking about Jet's Canards.
1. They are expensive.
2. There is no quality control.
3. They mount with TAPE only.
4. The design from the side is SHITE.
BUT

5. They look very cool!

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.