Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Drive

The mood was good in an underground car park in Shinjuku. But getting there is always an adventure.

Top down driving on the C1 is always cool. A bit windy today, but the sky was blue blue blue.

On a nice day Tokyo Tower is visible from afar but you can only get shots like this with the top down.

C1 tunnels are always filled with interesting lighting.

Only spied a one 360 modena today, but also 2 911 Gt3 and a Mazeratti to create some nice aural sounds as you cruise.
In and out of the sun as the C1 twists through the city.

Ahh shinjuku.. home to a billion people shopping and not many car parks. A few attempts failed due to the Roadsters ride height. But I eventually found a nice place to park.

Valentines day brings a million women out on a day like this shopping for chocolates. This statue of white chocolate liberty could free me from my chocolate desires... haha.

Return journey goes past these appartments in Odaiba. I used to think about renting here so I could watch cars scream across the bridge at night. But the price is a bit expensive and these days the action has dissappeared.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.