Sunday, February 22, 2009

R16 222 Cruise

Route Sixteen (R16) organised a little get together for a short cruise through the city.

I woke up late and just made it to the meeting point. Luckily it was only just around the corner from my place.

Ready for action.

R357.

Ariake

Katochi-san , PEACE! Koji, Cool!

Into the city. 20 cars in the pack.

I rode in front of Sypher

Into Tsukiji.

Under the bridge. I followed A:qui most of the morning.

We stopped a few times to regroup though the city.

Out of Tsukiji

Past Hama Rikyu

Concrete and trees. Lovely!?

Waiting for the lights. Far too often.

Up onto the bridge.

Round the big curve.

Past Fuji TV building in Odaiba.

Where we parked for a little while.

My new style.

The whole group.

A nice view and a nice day.

Off again. Miya-san's car is clean!

Off towards Haneda Airport where I left the group as they headed to Daikoku. I already went there 3 times in as many weeks.

On the way there are a few tunnels and nice views of the bay. I'll post again to feature the cars and the rest of my day.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.