Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wheel Paint Ideas

I did this chop and it's really how I want the Roadster to look. Awesome! Big SSR Type F, Mirrors, lip and Canards. Thats All.

But not being able to afford rims for a while. I've been tossing up a few options for wheel paint. I'm just not feeling the gold on grey combo. It has impact but I want a tougher image.

Of course All galaxy Grey is an option.

So is all Matt Black.

Then I remembered these Wedsport Rims that I saw at Tokyo Auto Salon. It gave me an idea. The weds are machined but why not try to simulate the inner section of the spoke the same way with Galaxy Grey paint (body colour) and maybe also the inner section of the rim.

I could possibly use chrome tape also as the car has a bit of a chrome/matt black accent at the moment.

It's a bit hard to see in this pic because of the wheel position but I'm liking the effect and concept. Food for thought.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.