Thursday, February 5, 2009

Galaxy Grey 32S?

The Mazda "Galaxy Grey 32S" IS a nice colour(S). So I have a problem with painting my new lip spoiler is chosing a shade of Galaxy Grey.

The price to remove my number plate holes and touch up the front bumper was a little pricey at the moment so I decided just to paint the lip. So do you match the bumper or the body colour, the Metal based parts of the plastic based parts. The lip is plastic so will it be close to the body colour or bumper colour.

Anyway, the guys at E-Sugiyama, who painted my FD, have the lip for painting now.

Who knows? Next week, I'll probably have another shade of the galaxy soon.

FYI. There is a reason Mazda have dropped the colour from the new roadster lineup. Every one I have seen is badly matched. All other colours are well matched.

Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.