Tuesday, February 10, 2009

M'z Lip Painted

Back from the paint shop. It's going to look good. There's a lot of different angles so the colour wont be noticeably different. Looks like a good match so far. Unfortunately, the next couple of days are out for fitting. I'm probably going to wait until the Jet's Canards I ordered arrive anyway as they may require bumper removal also. So I'll add the brake ducting, canards and Lip all at the same time.

Craft Square Mirrors are also on their way. Then its almost done, bar the seats and of course I'll never stop thinking about those 19 wheels........????????

1 comment:

  1. Lookin pretty good there man. I still love your taste in pretty much everything you do, to the point it's inspired some of my own tastes. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.