Sunday, February 1, 2009

M'z Tune & Lip Spoiler

"M'z Tune" produced a limited edition special called the "Mazdaspeed M'z Tune Roadster" with all of their parts and some Mazdaspeed upgrades too. The result was a more competent NC with over 170 hp through ECU upgrades and Mazdaspeed intake and exhaust. Lightweight flywheel provided improved response up to 7000 rpm. Bilstein suspension with Mazdaspeed springs. MS brake pads. MS Mulen Seats and MS exterior parts with the special Limited Edition Lip spoiler.

It was sold through Mazda dealers and reviewed by JDM Option here.

Well my M'z tune Lip came through today. If you don't know too much about "M'z Tune", they are the R&D portion of Mazda. They make some special parts for the NC roadster and also have a Custom Pro Shop for vehicle modification.
The angle on the front lip is certainly designed to add a style and just a little downforce. I'm going to combine this with some Jet's Canards that should match up perfectly.

The quality of this ABS lip is great and the top edge has a small rubber for soft fitment. You'll also notice that the rear of the lip has some serious mounting so the extra downforce is not lost when it flexes. This one is second hand so It'll need a bit of love before fitting so it may be a week or two. I also scored the whole front bar from a soft top so I'll be able to ditch my RHT chrome trim front grill too. It looks too small at the moment and is also a bit too flashy for a hard looking car.

My brake ducting is coming along. Just some cheap D.I.Y and I'll also change my ducts that I butchered with the hole saw last time.

Thanks again to the donor. The only question now is Galaxy Grey or Black. Maybe Galaxy Grey.

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.