Saturday, February 7, 2009

Whats cooking?

Initial progress on my D.I.Y ducting is good. Instead of spending $50 for some Juran or Billion funnels. I used some metal pudding dishes and punched the bottom out. The NC ducts are bigger than 50mm not exactly round, so they needed some in between item. Fitment is good old Duct Tape and cable ties. What else would you use? I have some 50mm adjustable hose clamps for the other end.
Can't wait to get my lip back so I can attack the bumper and finish the install. I like the way air ducting works, the slightest blow in front equates to a fair amount of air coming through.
Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment here.

OR

If you want to Email me directly, Email:Email GT-Roadster.

OR

I am always looking for content, so if you feel like contributing, Then please send me some info about any NC roadster event. E-mail GT-Roadtser Event Information.
OR
If you want me to feature your NC in a link, send me some pictures and a short story and I'll link you up in the owners section. Email a GT-Roadster Feature.